Terms and Conditions
- Entry is open to bona fide agency practitioners in marketing and agency consultancy, being companies, individuals or other entities which are either existing agency members of the Marketing Agencies Association Ltd (“MAA”) or can fulfil the MAA qualification criteria. Non members are invited to submit but the MAA reserves the right to decide on the eligibility of any entrant against its criteria for being a bona fide agency consultancy with its decision being final and binding.
- Entries which are incomplete or incorrectly completed or provided without the correct fee will be disqualified.
- By submitting work for an award an agency confirms that to the best of the Agency’s knowledge and belief the work complies with all applicable laws and regulations and has not been the subject of a legal claim or adverse regulatory ruling. The judges reserve the right to disqualify any entry which they consider, in their sole discretion, to be in breach of any English law, the rules laid down by the British Codes of Sales Promotion and Advertising Practice and all other relevant codes of practice.
- Only activities or campaigns which commence or finish in the period from 1 July 2016 to 30 September 2017 (except for the category #DODIFFERENT LONG TERM STRATEGY where submitted example activities must have taken pace between 1/1/14 to 30/9/17), and for which results are available at the date of entry are eligible.
- Entries must be submitted in the form stated in the entry instructions.
- Entries must be signed by both client and agency. (Except for categories specific to agency activity where client sign-off has not been requested). Joint entries are not allowed except for #DODIFFERENT AGENCY COLLABORATION when the lead agency applicant will be deemed to take full responsibility for the entry details and specifically in relation to point 8. concerning publicity of the submission and its contents. The MAA will not be liable for publicity of third party information supplied within an entry submission.
- The client and agency concerned, as appropriate, grant to the MAA the right to publish the submission and/or its contents. The MAA may publish the submission itself or commission a third party to publish it, in both cases without making payment to the client or agency and without further permission being received.
- No submissions will be returned. All entry materials become the physical property of the MAA immediately upon submission. No liability is accepted for loss of or damage to submissions.
- Judges’ decisions are final on all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
- No refunds shall be made under any circumstances.
- Judges will not be entitled to vote on their own submissions or on any work in which they have any vested interest.
- All entries must be received by 12.00 midnight on 17th November 2017. (Late entries will be accepted until 12.00 midnight on 30th November 2017 latest at a cost surcharge).
- The MAA reserves the right, in extenuating circumstances, to cancel the awards programme at any time and shall not have any liability of whatsoever nature to entrants in such circumstances or otherwise.
The Marketing Agencies Association is registered in England & Wales No. 03779878.
MAA, 57-61 Charterhouse Street, London EC1M 6HA